Saturday, 16 March 2013

Ego

“The mind is endless. You put me in a dark solitary cell, and to you that's the end, to me it's the beginning, it's the universe in there, there's a world in there, and I'm free.”

- Charles M. Manson

“You live the lifestyle you were trained and conditioned to live. I create my own lifestyle, my own world. You live in the world that was created for you. You accept the things you accept because you don’t know any different.”


- Charles M. Manson

"Prison's in your mind ... Can't you see I'm free? "

- Charles M. Manson 



2 comments:

  1. The ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something, but to be something. See the link below for more info.


    #ego
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great fun reading your blogs. You are really a great writer. Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.


    Rica

    ReplyDelete